Sunday 26 April 2015

Hello no one

I didn't wrote here for a long time! (I realized some of my posts weren't published! Fuck the blogger app :<)
Basically the reason I didn't post that much, was that I had to learn A LOT and in the end all that was for nothing because I didn't pass the exams. You can imagine how I felt. So I wasn't really in the mood to blog anything because everything I write about is so negative! I'm even at that point where I want to delete all previous posts but I won't do that again. It's a bit like my diary and the negative thoughts belong to me like my positive. Anyway, let's be real, nobody wants to read how I pity myself. 
I decided to focus on the positive here, and balance it with a hint of negativity! It sounds like a plan, let's see how it works.  I have a lot to tell from the previous weeks, I even planned a DIY! It isn't really special but it's nice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment